What is the essence of Astragalus and uses?
Astragalus extract also known as Milkwatch or Hyung Qi, Astragalus extract like Astragalus Extract (84687-43-4) is very popular as Chinese traditional medicine. In particular, its roots are made into additives such as tea, powders, capsules, and liquid juices.
There are over 2,000 species in this plant, but only two have medicinal properties: Astragalus mongolicus and Astragalus membrane.
Astragalus can be processed and administered by IV or by injection in hospitals. It contains many active compounds, which have many health benefits.
Uses Astragalus extract
Astragalus extract applications are very safe when prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner. However, the supplement has been found to produce very high levels of immune suppression.
Therefore, this supplement should be avoided by those undergoing immunosuppressive therapy and those with autoimmune disease. Because selenium is present in astragalus, a high intake of this supplement may cause selenosis.
Lactating and pregnant women should avoid taking Astragalus juice. This is because it promotes the formation of kidney and liver cyst.
All astragalus juice uses should be restricted to the extent prescribed by a physician. If you have a health problem that you are using any other medication or you think may be related to astragalus, it is best to bring this to your doctor’s attention.
The herb is well tolerated for many. However, it can cause some side effects like diarrhea, nausea, runny nose, itching and rash.
When administered via IV, side effects may include irregular heartbeat. For this reason, astragalus should be administered by this method only under strict medical supervision.
If you are already on Astragalus, do not stop or use another medication without telling your doctor.
Astragalus extract size
There are no universally accepted astragalus juice levels and recommendations given are based on experience. The typical astragalus juice is 9 to 30 grams daily. Additionally, some studies show that the following conditions can be used for specific conditions or ailments:
Sugar to control blood sugar: 40 to 60 grams per day for four months as a coffee water
- Cardiovascular diseases: 2 to 7.5 grams of astragalus powder is taken twice a day for a month. This should be taken with the normal treatment of the condition.
- Chronic fatigue: 30 g of astragalus root coffee water. Is taken with normal treatment.
- Kidney Disease: Approximately 7.5 to 15 grams of Astragalus powder is taken twice a day for 6 months.
Seasonal allergies: Take two capsules of 8 mg every day for 6 weeks.
Ay Hayfever (allergic rhinitis): 160 mg Astragalus extract containing 40% polysaccharides twice daily for 3 to 6 weeks.
- Agena: 20 g Astragalus 3 times a day for 14 days.
- Diabetes: 250 ml Astragalus solution Rhodiola Rosea extract with 40 grams of the supplement. It should be administered via IV once a day for 30 days. Follow this within 3 months of the oral tincture.
- Myocarditis: 2 to 4 g of astragalus twice daily for 2 weeks.
- Numerous research results show that approximately 690 grams of astragalus extract taken daily for 4 months is safe. Astragalus has been found to interact with certain drugs.